Form NRSRO – Annual Certifications
In compliance with Rule 17g-1(i), EJR's current Form NRSRO and information and documents in Exhibits 1 through 9 to Form NRSRO are available below. In addition, EJR's most recently filed Exhibit 1 to Form NRSRO is freely available in writing to any individual who requests a copy of the Exhibit. Written requests may be made to:
Egan-Jones Ratings Co.
61 Station Road
Haverford, PA 19041
Electronic requests may be made by email to: Compliance@Egan-Jones.com
- Form NRSRO Annual Certification
- List of Material Changes
- Exhibit 1. Credit ratings performance measurement statistics.
- Exhibit 2. A description of the procedures and methodologies used in determining credit ratings.
- Exhibit 3. Policies or procedures adopted and implemented to prevent the misuse of material, non-public information.
- Exhibit 4. Organizational structure.
- Exhibit 5. The code of ethics or a statement of the reasons why a code of ethics is not in effect.
- Exhibit 6. Identification of conflicts of interests relating to the issuance of credit ratings.
- Exhibit 7. Policies and procedures to address and manage conflicts of interest.
- Exhibit 8. Certain information regarding the credit rating agency's credit analysts and credit analyst supervisors.
- Exhibit 9. Certain information regarding the credit rating agency's designated compliance officer.